COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS for montrose block Party
Present a Negative COVID test within seventy-two (72) hours of the event.
- Wednesday, September 29th at the Montrose Center exclusive testing by Walgreens for current ticket holders
- At your convenience, free at:
- At cost, your doctor or any licensed medical facility
Alternate entry at separate gate (this line will not move as fast)
COVID-19 Screening will occur by our on-site medical personnel (RN/PA/MD) per the following
- Administer an FDA Approved 15 minute Rapid Test; limited kits available.
- Administer any FDA Approved 15 minute Rapid Test purchased by you and brought to the entry gate
- If no negative COVID-19 test result can be presented, medical personnel will verify you have a valid COVID-19 vaccination card with last required booster at least two weeks in the past; complete a travel questionnaire; perform temperature screening; oximeter screening; and stethoscope breathing assessment
Best option, get your testing done within seventy-two (72) hours of the event