- Festival General Admission: FREE
The Houston Pride Festival® and Houston Pride Parade® are at the center of the Celebration with an attendance of over 700,000 people every year from all over the world. Come and join all of the LGBT Community in celebrating who we are as a people and how much more we still need to FIGHT FOR.
Our Safety Measures
As a reminder, firearms are not allowed into the festival. Because we take your safety seriously, there will be HPD officers, Private Security Forces and random vehicle searches within the festival.
The following items are not allowed in the Festival. Pride Houston and the Houston Police Department reserve the right to check all bags and remove any disruptive attendees
- Food or Beverages (infant & special needs allowed)
- Glitter or Stickers (in bags to toss or throw)
- Glass Containers
- Shading Devices (larger than 4ft in diameter)
- Weapons or Fireworks
- Aerosol Cans
- Drones or UAVs (without prior approval)
- Only service dogs are allowed on Festival grounds
HOUSTON PRIDE FESTIVAL® INFO:
- Starts: 12:00 PM CST
- Ends: 7:00 PM CST
- Cross Streets: McKinney St and Smith St
Parking is available at all open downtown garages and lots. Learn more at:
View Parking Options
Pride Houston®, its Sponsors and Promotional Partners that if you choose to drink on this day please drink responsibly.
To be a Sponsor of the 4th largest Pride in the USA email email@example.com