FAQs and Regulations
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE FESTIVAL?
The following items are not allowed in the Festival. Pride Houston and the Houston Police Department reserve the right to check all bags and remove any disruptive attendees.
- Food or Beverages (unopened water bottles are allowed)
- Glitter or Stickers (in bags to toss or throw)
- Glass Containers
- Shading Devices (larger than 4ft in diameter)
- Weapons or Fireworks
- Aerosol Cans
- Drones or UAVs (without prior approval)
Things to remember:
- Unopened water bottles, infant and special dietary products are allowed inside the festival
- Know the signs of heat stroke, visit a First Aid tent for assistance (signs include nausea, headache, muscle cramps)
- We love your pets, so leave them at home! As much as we know they want to be part of the Pride Celebration there are no areas to accommodate them.
- Service animals are welcome as they are trained and prepared for large crowds and hot environments.
- Bags and backpacks are allowed, but will be searched. Water backpacks are allowed, but must be filled inside the festival. Only unopened water bottles are allowed to be brought into the festival.
WHAT ARE THE WATER OPTIONS AT THE FESTIVAL?
Unopened water bottles ARE ALLOWED. Water and beverages will also be available at food vendors, bars. Designated booths will have water and Gatorade available.
ARE DOGS ALLOWED?
Only service dogs are allowed on the parade route and in the festival.
IS THERE A COST TO ATTEND THE PARADE OR FESTIVAL?
The Houston Pride Parade and Pride Festival are FREE to attend. VIP options are available< for purchase.
WHERE ARE THE PARKING OPTIONS?